Embed web pages, forms, slides & charts as Iframe
Add/include external forms, websites, charts etc. For example:
- forms from Google Forms, Wufoo, typeform etc.
- videos/slides from Youtube, Vimeo, Slideshare, Google slides etc.
- posts from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Enables extra functionality to Confluence by using HTML, CSS & JS code. Do you have HTML files, tables, forms you just need to display in a page? You are fully covered.
It also has drop-in replacement for Macro Toolbox.
Add custom charts using Google charts, Power BI, highcharts, D3.js etc or embed jsFiddle & CodePen.
The most feature packed HTML Macro for Confluence Cloud!
HTML/Iframe Macro is flexible yet secure add-on which enables users to extend Confluence.
- Add custom HTML to Confluence pages
- Embed external contents and web pages as Iframe
It can fulfill diverse range of documentation needs. Here are some use cases for embedding external websites and apps, for example you can:
- Add forms to Confluence by embedding Google Forms, Wufoo, typeform etc.
- Display dynamic visualizations from BI tools like Power BI, Google charts, highcharts, D3.js etc.
- Embed videos & presentations from Youtube, Vimeo, Slideshare, Google slides etc.
If you notice any issue, please contact our support via Jira Service Desk or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a feature that is missing? You can also send us feature request.
Privacy and security
HTML Macro for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Seamlessly switch between edit and preview mode