HTML Macro for Confluence
Embed web pages, forms, slides & charts as Iframe
Add/include external forms, websites, charts etc. For example:
- forms from Google Forms, Wufoo, typeform etc.
- videos/slides from Youtube, Vimeo, Slideshare, Google slides etc.
- posts from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
HTML Security with Domain Whitelisting
Use this versatile app in Confluence without any compromise on security. As admin, define trusted domains whitelist and restrict users to embed & interact with only trusted sources.
Read more about 👉 HTML Macro Security
HTML from Page Attachments
Upload complex HTML files as attachments and render them seamlessly in Confluence page.
Do you have HTML files, tables, forms you just need to display in a page? You are fully covered.
The most feature packed and secure HTML Macro for Confluence Cloud!
HTML Macro for Confluence is a flexible yet secure add-on which enables users to extend Confluence.
- Write custom HTML in Confluence pages
- Embed external contents and web pages as Iframe
It can fulfill a diverse range of enterprise needs and has built-in security feature with trusted domains whitelisting.
Here are some use cases for embedding external websites and apps, for example you can:
- Add forms to Confluence by embedding Google Forms, Wufoo, Typeform etc.
- Display dynamic visualizations from BI tools like Power BI, Google charts, highcharts, D3.js etc.
- Embed videos & presentations from YouTube, Vimeo, Slideshare, Google Slides etc.
If you notice any issue, please contact our support via Jira Service Desk or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a feature that is missing? You can also send us feature request.
Privacy and security
HTML Macro for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Seamlessly switch between edit and preview mode