Add/include external forms, websites, charts etc. For example:
- forms from Google Forms, Wufoo, typeform etc.
- videos/slides from Youtube, Vimeo, Slideshare, Google slides etc.
- posts from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Enables extra functionality to Confluence by using HTML, CSS & JS code. Do you have HTML files, tables, forms you just need to display in a page? You are fully covered.
It also has drop-in replacement for Macro Toolbox.
Add custom charts using Google charts, Power BI, highcharts, D3.js etc or embed jsFiddle & CodePen.
The most feature packed HTML Macro for Confluence Cloud!
HTML/Iframe Macro is flexible yet secure add-on which enables users to extend Confluence.
- Add custom HTML to Confluence pages
- Embed external contents and web pages as Iframe
It can fulfill diverse range of documentation needs. Here are some use cases for embedding external websites and apps, for example you can:
- Add forms to Confluence by embedding Google Forms, Wufoo, typeform etc.
- Display dynamic visualizations from BI tools like Power BI, Google charts, highcharts, D3.js etc.
- Embed videos & presentations from Youtube, Vimeo, Slideshare, Google slides etc.
If you notice any issue, please contact our support via Jira Service Desk or email at email@example.com.
Looking for a feature that is missing? You can also send us feature request.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud apps are sold as a monthly or annual subscription. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. Confluence Cloud apps are priced based on the number of Confluence users on your instance. For example, if you have Confluence Cloud (25 users), you pay the 25-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 Atlassian product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
Annual subscriptions may offer a discount depending on the number of users purchased.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for cloud apps?
Yes. Academic, community, and open source licenses are available to qualifying organizations. See our Purchasing & Licensing FAQ for more information.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Bitwelt Software provides support for this app.
Confluence Cloud • Released 2020-07-09
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate HTML & Iframe Macro for Confluence.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.