- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Calculate the status to status time, including Cycle and Lead time for Jira issues
Control Counting Timer
Set the start/stop/pause timer preferences. Set time limits to highlight overdue issues and configure email notifications about them.
Get Time Between Statuses Report
Monitor the execution time between statuses in the workflow.
Data on Issue View Panel
Get both graphical and numerical data at the single issue view tab.
Monitor and avoid risks in your project workflow by having a clear vision of tasks’ transition time.
- Generate reports of the transition time between statuses in your project workflow
- Customize the calculation to get the Cycle and Lead Time of your Jira issues
- Set statuses and work schedule when counting should be on pause
- Get the visual color tagging on the issues where the time limits have been exceeded (for both Warning and Critical Time)
- Export data as XLSX or CSV file and dive deeply into analyses for better business decisions
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
Email us at email@example.com
Privacy and security
Time Between Statuses integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application