Time Between Statuses
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
🏅Calculate the Jira time between statuses. Measure Cycle time in jira. Get Lead time for your issues
🚀 Get Time Between Statuses Report
🚀 Histogram chart time between statuses
Monitor Jira status to status duration and avoid risks in your project workflow by clearly defining Jira time between statuses transitions.
✅ Key features:
- Get the Jira Cycle time and Lead Time of your issues in a few clicks.
- Filter data in the report by project, issue type, assignee, label, and sprint.
- Get the Average time of the created status group.
- Use Histogram chart to make informed decisions and better project outcomes.
- Add or exclude from the calculation the necessary statuses.
- Choose Start and Stop timers for Jira time report.
- Choose statuses and manage work schedules to pause calculation.
- Get the visual colour marks on the issues with the exceeded time limits (for both Warning and Critical Time).
- Export data as XLSX or CSV files for in-depth analysis and better business decisions.
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Time Between Statuses integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Contact our support team to get your private token: firstname.lastname@example.org