Calculate the Jira time between statuses, including Lead time and Cycle time for your issues
Control Counting Timer
Set the start/stop/pause timers to get Jira time data. Set time limits to highlight overdue issues and configure email notifications about them.
Get Jira Time Between Statuses Report
📊 Histogram Chart
Get valuable insights by visualizing issue distribution over time and customizing intervals
Monitor Jira status to status duration and avoid risks in your project workflow by clearly defining Jira time between statuses transitions.
✅ Key features:
- Get the Jira Cycle time and Lead Time of your issues in a few clicks.
- Filter data in the report by project, issue type, assignee, label, and sprint.
- Get the Average time of the created status group.
- Use Histogram chart to make informed decisions and better project outcomes.
- Add or exclude from the calculation the necessary statuses.
- Choose Start and Stop timers for Jira time report.
- Choose statuses and manage work schedules to pause calculation.
- Get the visual colour marks on the issues with the exceeded time limits (for both Warning and Critical Time).
- Export data as XLSX or CSV files for in-depth analysis and better business decisions.
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Time Between Statuses integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Contact our support team to get your private token: firstname.lastname@example.org