Time Between Statuses | Time to Resolution | Timer
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
🏅Calculate the Jira time between statuses. Measure Cycle time in Jira and Lead time for your issues. Get time of each transition
Monitor Jira status to status duration and avoid risks in your project workflow by clearly defining Jira time between statuses transitions.
✅ Key features:
- Get the Jira Cycle time and Lead Time of your issues in a few clicks.
- Filter data in the report by project, issue type, assignee, label, and sprint.
- Get the Average time of the created status group.
- Use Histogram chart to make informed decisions and better project outcomes.
- Add or exclude from the calculation the necessary statuses.
- Choose Start and Stop timers for Jira time report.
- Choose statuses and manage work schedules to pause calculation.
- Get the visual colour marks on the issues with the exceeded time limits (for both Warning and Critical Time).
- Export data as XLSX or CSV files for in-depth analysis and better business decisions.
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Time Between Statuses | Time to Resolution | Timer integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Contact our support team to get your private token: firstname.lastname@example.org