- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Calculate the Jira time between statuses, including Lead time and Cycle time for your issues
Control Counting Timer
Set the start/stop/pause timers to get Jira time data. Set time limits to highlight overdue issues and configure email notifications about them.
Get Jira Time Between Statuses Report
Monitor the execution time between statuses in the Jira workflow.
Data on the Issue View Panel
Get graphical and numerical data at the single issue view tab.
Monitor and avoid risks in your project workflow by clearly defining tasks’ transition time between statuses.
- Generate Jira time report of the transition time between statuses in your project workflow
- Customize the calculation to get the Jira Cycle time and Lead Time of your issues
- Choose Start and Stop timers to get Jira time report
- Set statuses and work schedules when counting should be on pause
- Get the visual colour tagging on the issues where the time limits have been exceeded (for both Warning and Critical Time)
- Export data as XLSX or CSV files and dive deeply into analysis for better business decisions.
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
Have any Questions? Please, email us at email@example.com
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Time Between Statuses integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Contact our support team to get your private token: firstname.lastname@example.org