Keep documentation up-to-date with wiki gardener sprints to update your outdated or archived content
Feature the oldest content by type, space & label
Set and forget solution to keeping your specific team's documentation, knowledge base and other documents fresh and up-to-date.
Set a sprint duration in hours, days or weeks
Have your oldest content updated every day! Simply set the app cycle to feature the most outdated content every 24 hours starting at 9am.
Update together with live team recognition
Display avatars for team contributors, with real-time statistics on total edits and a countdown timer until the next update sprint cycle.
🏆 Apps+ is an Atlassian Codegeist 2020 winner! 🏆
Update This+ for Confluence is a simple and effective way to automatically harness team collaboration to keep your documentation, knowledge base and other documents up-to-date. Don't be that team with the old and irrelevant mess of content. Add this app to your team's dashboard and embrace your inner wiki gardener today!
🔥 Absolutely bursting with features:
- Feature oldest updated content.
- Set update sprint cycle by hour, day or week.
- Automatically cycles to next content.
- Works across any timezone.
- Filter by page or blog post.
- Filter by Confluence space or labels.
- Show/hide stats on total edits and contributors.
- Show/hide team contributor avatars.
- Show/hide previous update sprint with total edits.
🔒 We don't store any data outside of your Confluence instance.
🦘 The Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😇 We're available Mon-Fri to help with any issues or questions.
Privacy and security
Update This+ for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Custom macro editor view with stats, avatars and previous selected