Octo - Component version, Subcomponents and Sync for Jira
Manage Jira components across projects with cross-project component sync, component versions and releases, subcomponents, and more
Share components across many projects
📃 Manage and see components across projects from a single place
🪢 Merge components into one cross-project component
🔄 Cross-project components and sync
Plan and track component versions and releases
🧩 Manage custom versions associated with components instead of projects
🚀 Link component versions with any issues and project level versions in Jira
📉 Track scope progress and run reports using JQL
Create Component hierarchies and subcomponents
🪜 Create a component structure that matches real-life
🏷 Structure your components, create sub-components, and tag your components with labels
🔗 Link components to issues using dropdown with your component hierarchy
Octo is a project management tool for Jira that helps teams manage cross-project components, create component versions and releases, subcomponents and component hierarchies.
Cut the manual overhead and manage all components from one table.
⭐Read why Octo is the right component management app for your team!
🐙Octo - Component management app for Jira allows you to:
- Create cross-project components
- Manage component versions
- Merge existing components together
- Create subcomponents and component hierarchy
- Access all Jira components in one simple view
- Enable component management for all users
- Work with components in team-managed projects
- Import Jira components to another project in bulk
- Filter issues linked to (un)released component versions
Learn more about how project managers and Jira admins can keep track of everything as companies scale with the help of components.
🤓 Hungry for more information?
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Octo - Component version, Subcomponents and Sync for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
All components in one table - View components across projects in one table - Search any component for a quicker navigation - Filter down and show only the projects you need