Security for Bitbucket - Soteri
Run security audits for committed API keys, passwords, and more. Protect your dev workflow against accidental credential leaks
Detect and block dangerous commits
Accidentally committed secrets such as credentials, API keys, SSH keys, and passwords are a common vector for privilege escalation by attackers. Protect your organization by scanning and rejecting such commits.
Easy Security Audits
Run scans of already-committed content. Export results as downloadable reports, or drill down from the global status all the way to an individual branch via our interactive Security Scan Report.
40 Built-in Patterns Detected & Add Your Own
Security for Bitbucket detects over 40 specific credential and key patterns, including SSH keys and access keys for all major cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc). Adding your own custom patterns is a snap.
Download now to detect and block users from checking in sensitive information such as passwords, public keys, access keys, etc. Protect your company from this common error that can be exploited by attackers!
✨ Feature highlights ✨
- Pre-receive hook to reject dangerous pushes
- Can be enabled per repository, per project, or globally
- The hook can be enabled in “Warn-only” mode, which notifies committers of findings but does not block.
- Git repository scanning to analyze previously committed code
- Trigger scans for a git repository, a project, or the whole Bitbucket instance
- Downloadable reports of scan findings
- REST API for scripting and automation
- Built-in rules for many common credentials leaks, such as ssh keys and API tokens
- Define your own custom scanning rules, globally or per-repository
- … and much more! See our documentation
😀 More apps you’ll like:
- Prevent accidentally exposing sensitive data with Security for Confluence
Privacy and security
Trigger scans on bulk from the global dashboard.