Roobrick assessments for Confluence
Assess all the things
Create robust assessments
Roobrick allows assessment criteria to be specified in the form of rubrics. Rubrics can be shared so that assessments can be made against them.
Assess each criterion individually
Simply click in rubric cells to assess against the statements. Give each statement a score and an explanation. Roobrick combines the individual scores into an overall score.
Quick analysis using visualizations
Visualizations provide a quick summary of assessments to help pinpoint areas to drill into. Choose between chart types and grouping logic.
Rubrics have been widely accepted in academia for many years, but under utilized in business. Roobrick is a unique application that will bring the benefits of rubrics to your business.
This app integrates Confluence with Roobrick. It allows rubrics and assessments to be embedded in Confluence pages and blog posts.
Feature's you'll love:
- Create custom rubrics or use any of the many existing rubrics.
- Create any number of assessments against rubrics.
- Share rubrics and assessments with team mates.
- Manage rubrics in your built in "drive".
- View visualizations to help analyze assessments.
- Export assessments as reports for improved readability.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Roobrick assessments for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application