Quickly and easily translate your Confluence content
Quickly and easily translate your Confluence content
Easily collaborate with your colleagues, no matter their native tongue.
Integrated with Deepl and Google, and compatible with draw.io.
Struggling to collaborate, work and communicate in a multilingual team?
ECT is the solution with its quick, accurate and effective translating functionalities:
- Set a list of preferred languages you wish to use globally for view and edit mode, including your default preferred language, in the admin configuration or in your profile settings
- When using the app in edit mode, you can simply select the text you wish to translate, click on the "Translate" button and select which language to translate to (The languages visible in this dialog are the ones you specified in the admin or profile settings)
- Integrated with Deepl and Google, and compatible with draw.io
- Evaluate the app for free without the need to register an API account up front
- A developer-authentication key for Deepl and Google is required to use this app; however, for evaluation, you can translate a certain amount for free
Thank you for your review! We are ecstatic that Easy Confluence Translator has met and exceeded your expectations. Please feel free to contact me anytime
Geena Kolbé (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Marketing & Account Manager
|10 users$10||25 users$300||50 users$730||100 users$1,070||250 users$1,870||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian product. For example, if you have a Confluence license for 500 users, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Atlassian product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
EPS Software Engineering AG is a Top Vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.2.0 • Confluence Server 6.13.0 - 7.5.0 • Released 2020-04-09
Feature release / New Access Control System
Changes in 1.2.0
- Implemented global permission scheme, allowing administrators to restrict access to individual features by User Group
- Improved page menu, allowing the user to select existing translations or create new ones, if he holds sufficent permissions
- Added support for translation of page titles
- Fixed a bug where the wrong languages would appear in the users profile settings
For further information check Release Notes
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Easy Confluence Translator via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Easy Confluence Translator. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Easy Confluence Translator begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Easy Confluence Translator versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.