TimeWise-Timesheets with Plan and WorkLog for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Easy time and cost planning, logging, tracking and analyzing. It makes time and cost management easier for your project and team
Visual project time management
Helps managers be capable of controlling the productivity of their team by providing them with a global view of cross-project time management, an insight of workload of each member and the time cost of each project.
Easy time tracking & batch submission for approval
Provide users with time options, project options, approval status and other filter queries. Functions includes work logging batch submission, one-click approval, delegated approval and timed approval audit.
Time and Cost Reports
Through the report, you can pay attention to the project time and cost to help project managers adjust resources and plans in a timely manner, and optimize project time and cost management.
By providing time tracking and detailed reports, TimeWise make time and cost management even wise:
- Visualize the planning and actual work time of each issue.
- Easily add Workplan and Worklog in multiple ways.
- Display the work status inline in project/user/issue views.
- Review and approval functions, including batch submission, one-click review, delegated and scheduled auto-review.
- Optional review and approval setting of a project.
- Automatic reminder of approval.
- Cross-project time management.
- Customizable permission for individuals.
- Manage users and view user working hours according to the team dimension.
- Set different standard costs for the same position level by effective date.
- The same user can have multiple position level changes.
- Quickly generate time or cost reports and export.
- Open REST API.
# We can integrate this app with some 3rd party apps and your own special systems free of charge or at a very low price. Please contact us for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Privacy and security
Managers can have insights from accurate actual logged time v.s. planned time for issues in both Work Report and Team Report, and see how project time and cost are being spent at various position levels in Cost Reports.