TimeWise-Timesheets with Plan and WorkLog for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Simple plan & worklog, easy cost & time tracking, powerful report, make time and cost management easier for your project and team
Easy Time Tracking of Plan & Worklog in calendar
Provide Personal, Project, Team time tracking calendar, support filtering user, project, issue, support grouping by user and project, let managers have an insight of each member's workload and time spent on each project.
Powerful and Diverse Reports on Time and Cost
Through the report, you can pay attention to the project time and cost to help project managers adjust resources and plans in a timely manner, and optimize project time and cost management.
Flexible Custom Settings
E.g. define work type, enable time approval, set daily working hours limit, log work reminder, working hour unit conversion, etc.. It can meet various work scenarios and realize precise time management.
By providing time tracking and detailed reports, TimeWise make time and cost management even wise:
- Visualize the planning and actual work time of each issue.
- Easily add Workplan and Worklog in multiple ways.
- Display the work status inline in project/user/issue views.
- Review and approval functions, including batch submission, one-click review, delegated and scheduled auto-review.
- Optional review and approval setting of a project.
- Automatic reminder of approval.
- Cross-project time management.
- Customizable permission for individuals.
- Manage users and view user working hours according to the team dimension.
- Set different standard costs for the same position level by effective date.
- The same user can have multiple position level changes.
- Quickly generate time or cost reports and export.
- Open REST API.
# We can integrate this app with some 3rd party apps and your own special systems free of charge or at a very low price. Please contact us for more information (email@example.com).
Privacy and security
Managers can have insights from accurate actual logged time v.s. planned time for issues in both Work Report and Team Report, and see how project time and cost are being spent at various position levels in Cost Reports.