TimeWise-Timesheets with Plan and WorkLog for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
An easy time planning, logging, tracking and analyzing app for Jira. It makes time management easier for your project and team
Visual project time management
Helps managers be capable of controlling the productivity of their team by providing them with a global view of cross-project time management, an insight of workload of each member and the time cost of each project.
Easy time tracking & batch submission for approval
Provide users with time options, project options, approval status and other filter queries. Functions includes work logging batch submission, one-click approval, delegated approval and timed approval audit.
Rate and Saturation report
The rate affects the project cost. Through the report, we can pay attention to the project cost at any time to help project managers adjust resources and plans in a timely manner, and optimize project cost management.
By providing time tracking function and detailed reports, TimeWise make time management even wise:
- Visualize the planning and actual work time and modification history of each Jira issue.
- Easily add Workplan and Worklog in multiple ways.
- Flexible time period selection for planning and work logging.
- Display the work status inline in project/user/issue views.
- Review and approval functions, including batch submission, one-click review, delegated and scheduled auto-review.
- Automatic reminder of review and approval.
- Quickly generate reports and export to Excel.
- Provide managers with an overview of cross-project time management.
- Optional review and approval setting of a project.
- Customizable permission for individuals.
- Manage users and view user working hours according to the team dimension.
- Open REST API.
# We can integrate this app with some 3rd party apps and your own special systems free of charge or at a very low price. Please contact us for more information (email@example.com).
Privacy and security
Managers can have insights from accurate actual logged time v.s. planned time for a single issue on selected period basis and respecitve sum by counting from issue created date in both Work Report and Team Report.