Quick View - Project Management Tool
- Jira Software
Quick view transforms your tasks into a colorful and easy to use display, that lets you see your plans clearly in groups
Maximize Efficiency by Grouping your tasks
Organize your team's workload more efficiently, communicate important issues without potentially disrupting each other by creating colorful task groups.
Add fields to your display, sort, change statuses, colors, etc.
Manage task types & features in a single screen
Manage features, to-do lists & customer requirements in a single simple to view screen that provides a better project tracking and task management experience.
Use drag&Drop to move issues around the groups.
Handle issues faster using the QuickView
Know exactly where you stand with the process - an elevated `bird`s - eye view` provides better Insight into tasks and makes it easier for you to perceive your Tasks Management flow at a glance.
QuickView offers you a better way to view and manage tasks by letting you advanced grouping features and set color coding to your issues management screen in hassle free way.
1. Get a Bird's-eye view of your project management by rearranging your tasks in a colorful display.
2. Create groups for issues, assignees, and tasks. Change their order on the screen. Open/close (collapse) the group issues information. You can now open groups based on issue types and links.
3. A display on the group footer will show how many issues are included and the status they are in
4. You can change the issues order inside a group and between groups by easily drag and drop them to the wanted location
5. Easily add indicators to dates to get better insights.
6. Set and order relevant fields `on-screen`.
7. Set color per value - for better visualization.
8. Update fields (Dropdown single value), assignees and dates on screen - no need to get to edit screen.
Organize your customers' requirements in an orderly manner, set your team's task status by fields (Design, marketing, R&D, etc.) and easily view and manage your customers' work, all under one screen.