Enhanced Search (JQL & Subqueries)
Search less. Find more. Enhanced Search makes finding issues in Jira easier, faster and more precise with Enhanced JQL Functions
Find more with Enhanced Functions & Subqueries
Enhanced JQL Functions extend your issue search to make finding relevant issues possible. Search for subtasks or parents of issues, for issues in epics or sprints, and write queries based on advanced date comparisons.
New Enhanced JQL Search Keywords
Enhanced JQL Keywords let you refer to constantly changing issue metadata in your JQL search queries. For example, search based on number of subtasks, links or attachments or even attachment types and last comment dates.
Power-up your Boards, Reports and Dashboards
Enhanced JQL can be used in filters throughout Jira. This means you can create Boards, Reports and Dashboards based on Enhanced Filters, broadening the scope of these features and unlocking a new level of possibilities.
➡️ Enhanced Search for Jira significantly extends Jira's search capabilities, enabling a comprehensive, more precise level of searching. Common, critical real-world search scenarios which are unsupported by native Jira are now possible.
- Rich date-oriented searches, e.g. to find issues resolved before their due date
- Related issue search for linked issues, epics, subtasks, parents and sprints, e.g. to return the subtasks of issues specified by a subquery
- Broaden the scope of boards, reports, dashboards and even third party apps by powering them with Enhanced JQL
- Easily and quickly build complex Enhanced JQL functions without having to remember Enhanced JQL syntax through the helpful query builder
- Create efficient SLA monitoring queries and dashboards
- and more!
- and many more!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Enhanced Search (JQL & Subqueries) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Find issues more precisely with Enhanced JQL Functions and Keywords.