Async Poker - Remote Planning&Estimation
Planning Poker for estimating your product backlog activities in an async method for collocated, distributed, remote Agile teams
Issue preview with editing, jira and game comments
📺 No need to open two windows and switch between them.
📋 Fully functional issue preview with links, images, and attachments, comments.
🔧 Step an issue layout for async planning poker games.
💬 Game related comments
Jira Mobile and Jira issue integration
🥌 Add issues to a game.
🥊 Move issues between games.
⛹ Play or manage games from your phone (with Jira Mobile for iOS/Android)
Easy filtering, interactive review mode
🎵 basic issue filtering.
🎶 advanced JQL filtering.
🔫 following a moderator during review mode in realtime.
🪱 slack integration.
- As an engineer, have you ever been tired of being interrupted with your development with a planning poker session?
- As a facilitator for planning poker, have you become fed up with your team for not being ready for the sessions?
- Are you tired of the long hours of traditional planning poker sessions?
- Are you looking to get a better-written story description?
- Want to cut down on time-wasting during estimate compilations?
All these issues can be resolved with Async Poker remote planning and estimation toolkit. You can now run your estimations in the background without any interruptions to your development. Take your time to do estimates and only discuss final points if there is a big difference between the team members' choices. Async Poker does not make use of the traditional synchronous planning poker sessions, instead, it uses the innovative Asynchronous method for estimation and planning for co-located, distributed, and remote Agile teams.
Privacy and security
Async Poker - Remote Planning&Estimation integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Leave comments related to a game only for a review