As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Enterprise-Grade solution for Bamboo Two-factor authentication with U2F support built by trusted Atlassian Solution Partner
TOTP & U2F Support
Supports any mobile application, such as Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, 2STP, OTP Auth, Authy, and others. For U2F: use FIDO2/WebAuthn devices like Yubico Yubikey, NitroKey, TapID, Bluink Key, Feitian.
Get more from a variety of app Settings: Whitelist IP addresses / IP ranges, enable Brute Force defense, Force certain groups to enable MFA, allow to Remember devices for fast login.
Rich Access Logs
Track and analyze users’ activity, search by username, or IP address. Export Authentication logs to CSV, XLS/XLSX.
Enjoy a hassle-free and secure user login to Bamboo. The app combines simplicity with great user experience.
- TOTP (RFC 6238 standard, use any mobile application that generates tokens, such as Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, 2STP, OTP Auth, Authy and others)
- U2F Support (FIDO2/WebAuthn devices like Yubico Yubikey, NitroKey, TapID, Bluink Key, Feitian)
- IP Whitelisting
- Backup (Recovery) codes
- Reset 2FA
- Brute Force defense
- Option to force users and groups to enable MFA
- Remember Me
- Option to force all users to enable MFA except certain groups
- OAuth Whitelist (smooth integration with other tools)
- Data Center approved app: designed for high availability and performance at scale
- Qualified technical support
- Easy configuration and onboarding, helpful User Guide
Trusted by leading enterprises like Salesforce, PwC, Samsung, IKEA, AUDI, Hitachi, Boeing, and hundreds of others.
Start now with a 30-day free trial!
As U2F devices are only supported by a few browsers, we require you to set up a two-factor authentication app before a U2F device.