Easy Heading Macro - Floating Table of Contents
Confluence Macro to provide you the Table of Contents in Floating Sidebar for Confluence Page Display Mode
Floating Table of Contents
You have the ability to make the Floating Table of Contents visible on the right or mouse hover to pop up it when needed.
Make Headings Expandable
Allow user to expand or collapse the heading sections on page and also in the floating navigation bar.
Easy Support for whole Space
It's easy to apply this Macro for all pages under a Space without manually add it to every page. Wiki Markup is provided to insert into Space Tool header/footer.
- Provide an always-visible Floating Table of Contents style Naivgation side bar
- Make the Heading sections expandable to user
- Give user the ability to apply the Macro to all pages under one Space
- Allow user to exclude specified pages while he is applying the Macro to a Space
- Give user the ability to choose which heading levels he wants to apply this Macro
- Allow user to set the indent at each heading level for the content on the page
- Allow user to set the indent at each heading level for the items within the Navigation side bar
- Make the head links expandable in Navigation side bar to user
- Give a mode to hide the Navigation side bar and show it when user hover mouse on it
- Support plugin: Refined - Structure and Theme Confluence
- Give an option to make the text wrapped in side bar
- Easy Heading Macro vs Easy Heading Navigation
- We plan to upgrade to paid app on Nov 1st, 2022
Privacy and security