Easy Heading Macro - Floating Table of Contents
Confluence Macro to provide you the Table of Contents in Floating Sidebar for Confluence Page Display Mode
Floating Table of Contents
You have the ability to make the Floating Table of Contents visible on the right side of the page. Also you can add related links in the sidebar.
Expandable Heading Links
You can expand or collapse the hierarchy heading links in the Table of Contents sidebar.
Hide and popup as needed
When the page is in full-width content mode, you can hide the sidebar and awake it in popup dialog by hoving on the small icon.
- Provide an always-visible Floating Table of Contents style Naivgation sidebar
- Allow to configure the title, position, width, height for the floating sidebar
- Ability to hide the sidebar and show it when user hovers mouse on the floating icon
- Allow to select heading levels to be presented in the sidebar
- Ability to make the hierarchy heading links expandable in the sidebar
- Ability to set indent for heading links in the sidebar
- Allow the admin to configure default parameters (New)
- Allow user to add related links into the sidebar manually or filter with labels (New)
Privacy and security
Easy Heading Macro - Floating Table of Contents integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application