Smart Panels for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Get more from Jira and accelerate your business by providing issue-sensitive data when working on Jira issue
Knowledge at your fingertips
Provide your users contextually relevant content from your Confluence Wikis. Query content based on the issue's system and custom fields. Manage the content and visibility with familiar Jira roles and permissions.
Provide issue-dependent search result
Create multiple issue panels harnessing the full power of JQL. Provide user issue sensitive search results. Manage their content and visibility with familiar Jira roles and permissions.
Customize Jira built-in panels
Customize Jira Sub-Tasks, Issue Links or Issues in Epic panels: add more fields, enable or disable for a particular project, configure the visibility for specific roles and groups
- Create a new Issue Panel for a specific project and issue type
- Create multiple Issue Panels per project and issue type
- Use JQL to define the search or reuse JQL from an existing filter
- Get the extra power of the additional JQL function value() to perform searches using values from the current issue
- Configure the content of the panel using any of the available Jira fields
- Export the content of the Smart Issue Panel to CSV or print PDF
Features in common:
- Create multiple Smart Panels for specific project and issue type
- Enable a Panel if it is temporarily not needed
- Configure visibility for specific project roles and user groups
- Give project administrators the ability to configure their own project's panel
- Copy the Smart Panels to reuse
Privacy and security
Smart Panels for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View application roles.
- View audit logs.
- View system and custom avatars.
- Read field configurations.
Customize Jira built-in Issue Links panel