Cucumber for Jira - BDD natively in Jira
Strengthen BDD collaboration and create powerful living documentation including your cucumber results in Jira
Generate up-to-date Living Documentation
Get alignment with your team easily by creating your own documentation. Push your tests results from Cucumber for Jira or from your favorite CI tool.
Link your Jira issues to your feature files in Git
Create a Jira issue directly from Cucumber for Jira in reference to your feature and link it to your stories. Keep track of the current state of the feature with ease!
Gherkin feature files editor
Enable everyone on the team to collaborate on features with an integrated Gherkin editor enabled in any Jira issue view. Use comments to collaborate on the feature content.
Why Cucumber for Jira?
“This is a great product, it makes collaboration over features and scenarios really easy. Integration with Git and CI is great”⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
💡 Facilitate and strengthen your collaboration with Cucumber for Jira. Define with all your stakeholders the feature files using behavior-driven development, directly in Jira.
🧰Synchronize Feature Files from Git
- Seamlessly integrate with the 3 Git providers: GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket
- Visualize feature files (from multiple Git branches) in Jira
🚀Unleash Full BDD Capabilities in Jira
- Support Gherkin syntax and collaborate using Jira
- Create Jira issues directly in Cucumber for Jira
- Link BDD features to Jira issues
- Download feature content from a Jira issue
🔌Flexible Integration with Automation & Test Management
- Push tests results from any CI/CD tool
- Integrate with Zephyr for Jira to combine test management with BDD
- Upload test results directly from Cucumber for Jira
Privacy and security
Cucumber for Jira - BDD natively in Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects