Added 2FA support for anonymous users for JIRA Service Desk
- Version 1.0.5 • Released 2019-12-24 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 1.0.4 • Released 2019-12-03 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Added 2FA support for JIRA Service Desk.
- Added support for configuring two-factor authentication (2FA) based on groups for creating or updating existing users.
- Updated setup guide for configuring 2FA for groups.
- Version 1.0.3 • Released 2019-11-13 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
We have made internal structural changes to the current plugin for improved performance. This change required wiping plugin information and resetting 2FA for your users. Please paste the URL below after adding your "JIRA domain" in your browser to reset plugin settings. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
- Added reset two-factor and reconfigure two-factor option for users on their profile page.
- Added an option to enable or disable 2FA for a set of users. This can be used in case a user is not able to login using their two-factor.
- Fixed issue where user was shown dashboard after login. User will now go to the originating page.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Version 1.0.1 • Released 2019-10-14 • Supported By miniOrange • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Bug fixes for handling licensing check and enabling second factor authentication (2FA) on user login if license activated