Save time, learn more and boost productivity by reading pages and blog posts up to 4x faster
Speed read Confluence one word at a time
This proven technique carefully positions and flashes each word, allowing rapid speed reading without any loss in comprehension.
Save precious time, read up to 400% faster
The average person can read 250 words per minute (WPM). Play, pause, skip and adjust the speed to your liking up to 1000WPM!
Display speed read time on pages & blog posts
Automatically show speed read time in minutes for all your content. Same popular feature as seen on Medium.com blog posts.
🏆 Apps+ is an Atlassian Codegeist 2020 winner! 🏆
Speed Reader+ for Confluence will save you precious time with an advanced speed reading technique which flashes your page/blog content one word at a time. Read up to 400% faster through those long meeting notes, customer interview transcripts and any other important documents you really should be reading!
🔥 Absolutely bursting with features:
- Display speed read time in minutes.
- Beautiful and minimalist design.
- See faster read time in minutes.
- Play/pause or use keyboard spacebar.
- Drag slider position or use left/right arrow keys.
- Change words per minute (WPM) or use +/- keys.
- Toggle serif or sans-serif font.
- Challenge yourself: can you do 1000WPM?
🔒 We don't store any data outside of your Confluence instance.
🦘 The Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😇 We're available Mon-Fri to help with any issues or questions.
Privacy and security
Speed Reader+ for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Display standard read time on all pages and blogs