Gender Bias+ for Confluence
Promote diversity and gender equality by identifying gender bias in your pages and blog posts
Surface gender bias in pages and blog posts
Content is identified with either "free", "neutral", "some" or "strong" gender bias including a calculated gender leaning score.
120+ gendered words based on scientific research
Built from the results of multiple scientific studies, feminine and masculine words are auto-extracted along with source sentences.
Sort and compare gender bias across all spaces
Jump to the Gender Bias+ app page to view, sort and compare gender bias results from content across your entire organization.
🏆 Apps+ is an Atlassian Codegeist winner! 🏆
Gender Bias+ for Confluence is an amazing tool to promote diversity and gender equality by surfacing potential gender bias across all of your content. Automatically identify 120+ gendered words based on the research of multiple scientific studies.
🔥 Absolutely bursting with features:
- Display strong, some or neutral bias in byline.
- View list of identified masculine and feminine words.
- See specific totals and extracted sentences.
- Use app page to compare gender bias across all content.
🥼 Primary scientific study used:
- Gaucher, D., Friesen, J., & Kay, A. C. (2011). Evidence that gendered wording in job advertisements exists and sustains gender inequality.
🔒 We don't store any data outside of your Confluence instance.
🦘 The Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😇 We're available 24/7 to help with any issues or questions.
Privacy and security
Gender Bias+ for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Display gender bias verdict on all pages and blog posts (logged-in users only)