Ask questions and share answers with an engaging community-driven Q&A forum on Confluence
Notify other users by mentioning them or by easily configurable Microsoft Teams, Google Chat, or Slack channel notifications. Avoid duplicates thanks to suggested similar questions.
Answer questions, upvote helpful content, mark best answers as accepted. Get points for valuable contributions.
Gather all questions and answers in a single place
Structure it by tags and spaces as categories. Find questions and answers through powerful search, browse them with ease thanks to convenient sorting and filtering options.
Community Questions is simple to use yet powerful Q&A forum with modern UI. Actively developed (we released 14 new features in 2021) and trusted by tens of customers from all around the world. Try it out!
- 💬 Ask questions, post answers, and comments, mention users,
- 🔎 Search, filter and sort questions and answers; see questions views count,
- 👍 Upvote good questions and answers, mark best answers as accepted,
- ✔️ Let users earn points for valuable contributions to build an engaged community,
- 🏷️ Tag questions, filter them by tags, browse most popular tags,
- 🌍 MS Teams, Slack, and Google Chat notifications about new questions and answers,
- 👁️ Get email notifications about new questions, answers, comments, and votes,
- 🚫 Set granular permissions for questions, answers, votes, and tags thanks to full integration with space permissions
- 💾 Questions and answers are stored only on your Confluence Cloud instance.
Let us know about any missing features to consider in our roadmap!
Privacy and security
Community Questions for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
List of questions