Community Questions for Confluence
Keep questions and answers in one place with Q&A discussion forum
And get answers fast! Experts can be mentioned or automatically notified on Slack, Microsoft Teams, Google Chat, or through email. Avoid duplicates thanks to suggested similar questions.
Answer questions, upvote helpful content, and mark best answers as accepted. Earn points for valuable contributions.
Find answers in already asked questions
Organize questions by tags and spaces to find answers easily when needed. You can use advanced searching options as well.
Community Questions is simple, powerful, and well-designed Q&A forum that your users will love to use. More than 100 customers from all around the world are already using it!
- 💬 Ask questions, post answers, and comments, mention others,
- 🔎 Search, filter, and sort questions and answers in multiple ways,
- 👍 Upvote good questions and answers, mark best answers as accepted,
- ✔️ Users can earn points for valuable contributions, helping you to build an engaged community,
- 🏷️ Label questions with tags, manage tags globally or per space, browse the most popular ones,
- 🌍 Easily configure MS Teams, Slack, and Google Chat notifications,
- 👁️ Watch spaces, tags, and questions to receive email notifications about new content,
- 🚫 Set granular permissions for questions, answers, votes, and tags thanks to full integration with space permissions
- 💾 Questions and answers are stored securely on your Confluence Cloud instance.
Let us know about any missing features to consider in our roadmap!
Privacy and security
Community Questions for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
View all tags in a panel view, together with how many questions were created per tag. You can also search and sort them.