Macro to add UML diagrams and charts (Sequence, Use case, Class, Component, and more diagrams) from text
Add UML diagrams easily
1. Type /uml then hit Enter.
2. Type 3 backticks (```) to enable code block.
3. Type or paste uml to the code block.
4. Publish your page to see the diagrams
Support all kind of PlantUML diagrams
Find out more
You can find out more supported diagrams at PlantUML
This macro can be used to add various charts in PlantUML syntax into a Confluence page with no extra work by typing /uml and insert an UML code block using a special syntax defined by the PlantUML Project.
The macro can be used to generate the following diagram types:
- Sequence Diagram
- Use Case Diagram
- Class Diagram
- Activity Diagram
- Component Diagram
- State Diagram
- Object Diagram
- And more charts supported by PlantUML
Privacy and security
UML for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Support Office, Aws, Azure Library, Cloud Insight, Devicons and Font Awesome, Google Material Icons