Power BI Connector for Jira
No-code Power BI Jira integration. Connect Jira to Power BI and build custom Jira reports easily. Use free templates on Cloud
Seamless Power BI Jira Integration
Enjoy Power BI Jira reports and share with non-Jira users. Connect Jira to Power BI in 3 steps:
1. Create a data source and select any fields using filters
2. Copy data source URL
3. Import it to Power BI with OData feed
Unlimited Power BI Jira Reporting Experience
Build Jira reports based on standard and custom fields, and apps. Use filters to specify data export. Dive deep into Jira data with interactive Power BI Jira dashboards and share them easily with non-Jira users.
Jira Data Ownership and Safety
Keep ownership of your Jira data. Manage data access and export with sharing and permissions settings. Be sure that sensitive Jira data is only available in Power BI based on Jira user roles and permissions.
- Various Filtering Options, including Basic filters or JQL
- Export any Jira fields including Custom fields, History, Agile
- Data Export from Tempo, Xray, Time in Status, Time to SLA and many other Leading Marketplace Apps
- Power Query support: merge Jira with other data sources (CRM, SAP, ITSM etc) in a single analytics
- Permission and Sharing settings for secured Jira data sharing and access management
- Scheduled refreshes for actual Jira reporting
- Update and share your Power BI Jira dashboards with non-Jira users
- Qualified tech support, helpful User Guide
Power BI Connector for Jira is an Enterprise Grade app for Power BI Jira no-code integration.
Trusted by leading enterprises, government, and education.
Start now with a trial or free demo.
Get your software professionally connected with our Power BI Connectors List.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Power BI Connector for Jira enables export of data from Jira to Power BI. To create a new connector click button “Create a Data Source”