Power BI Connector for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Explore and analyze your Jira data with Power BI. Combine Jira and other data sources with Power Query for complex data models
Connect Jira to Power BI for easy data export
Merge Jira data with other sources. Export Jira data with no-code user experience. Visualize it in Microsoft Power BI.
Create Jira reports and dashboards in Power BI
Use filters to select the data you need. Create rich, interactive reports and dashboards based on Jira data. Export apps and custom fields data easily. Build your own visualizations in Power BI to explore Jira data.
Safe Jira data access for relevant teammates
Use permissions to make the app available for relevant Jira users or groups. Create multiple Data Sources and share them with your teams to manage data export and ensure proper data extraction
Power BI Connector for Jira is an Enterprise Grade app that allows you to build complex models in Power BI Desktop, with proven scalability and competent business-class support.
- Various Filtering Options, including Basic filters or JQL
- Jira Core & Jira Software fields including Custom fields, History, Agile
- Data Export from Leading Marketplace Apps
- Power Query support (merge Jira with other data sources, transform data and load it into Power BI Desktop with no-code experience)
- Permission and Sharing settings for multi-user and groups environment for secured Jira data sharing
- Data Center approved app: designed for high availability and performance at scale
- Qualified tech support, including Business Intelligence experts
- Easy to configure and helpful User Guide
Trusted by leading enterprises, government, and education.
Start now with a trial or free demo.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Power BI Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Power BI Connector for Jira enables export of data from Jira to Power BI. To create a new connector click button “Create a Data Source”