Power BI Connector for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Explore and analyze your Jira data with Power BI. Combine Jira and other data sources with Power Query for complex data models
Create multiple data sources and bring your Jira data to life. Keep all your data together to create actionable insights.
Explore & analyze your data
Create rich, interactive reports, data dashboards and visualizations in minutes to explore data with visual reports.
Turn insights into action
Translate Data into information to plan for future business strategies. Improve efficiency within your organization and, as a result, increase productivity.
Power BI Connector for Jira is an Enterprise Grade app that allows you to build complex models in Power BI Desktop, with proven scalability and competent business-class support.
- Various Filtering Options, including Basic filters or JQL
- Jira Core & Jira Software fields including Custom fields, History, Agile
- Calculated fields such as Time at Current Assignee, Time at Assignee, Time in Status
- Data Export from Leading Marketplace Apps
- Power Query support (merge Jira with other data sources, transform data and load it into Power BI Desktop with no-code experience)
- Permission and Sharing settings for multi-user and groups environment for secured Jira data sharing
- Data Center approved app: designed for high availability and performance at scale
- Qualified tech support, including Business Intelligence experts
- Easy to configure and helpful User Guide
Trusted by leading enterprises, government, and education.
Start now with a trial or free demo.
Privacy and security
Power BI Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
Power BI Connector for Jira enables export of data from Jira to Power BI. To create a new connector click button “Create a Data Source”