Terms and Conditions for Jira
Terms and Conditions or Acceptable Use Policy - For Jira
Easily configure Terms and Conditions
Once installed and configured, your T&Cs will appear when users or JSM customers log in for the first time. This is a hassle-free way to ensure your users understand and comply with the conditions for using Jira and JSM.
Use any language and style your content
Use any language in each field of the Terms and Conditions configuration page. Also, by using HTML mark-up you can style your content to look just the way you want.
View and manage users acceptance list
Users’ selections are recorded at the bottom of the configuration page. Whenever the user policy text is updated, administrators can reset users so that they are required to read and accept the new policy again.
Organisations large or small find it vital to have acceptable use policies around how users interact on their intranet to prevent unwanted behaviour. Introducing a simple solution created by GLiNTECH:
- Simply create and activate the Terms and Conditions that you’d like to prompt your users to accept upon their initial login to Jira.
- The Terms and Conditions add-on will create a pop-up modal that requests Jira users to accept an organisation's specific terms and conditions, acceptable use policy or other similar content.
- Administrators have access to a list of users who have accepted, including date and time.
- Administrators can reset access, requesting all users to re-accept. That way, you can modify your acceptable use policy, and ensure everyone in the organisation knows about it.
- The text editor also accepts HTML markup for you to customise your T&Cs
- Text can be entered in any language!
Communicating policy to your team just got that much easier
Privacy and security
Compose your content with HTML Mark-up to make the layout readable.