ServiceNow Connector for Jira
Connect your Jira and ServiceNow instances. Automatically sync Jira issues with ServiceNow incidents & other entities
Fully Customize Your ServiceNow Jira Integration
Start with a no-code integration out of the box. Or use Groovy Scripting for advanced use cases. Automate your sync with triggers, using native query languages (JQL and ServiceNow QL).
Sync Almost Anything Between Jira and ServiceNow
Sync issues, sprints, incidents, tables, custom fields, and more. Enable teams to have visibility of escalated tickets. As development works on the fix, support, CS, and sales are updated on the status in real time.
Distributed Architecture for Complete Control
Get granular control over incoming & outgoing data. No need to negotiate the Jira ServiceNow integration ownership if you opt for the Exalate decentralized setup. Ideal for cross-company & intra-company integration.
Real-time, bidirectional Jira ServiceNow integration.
- If you create or update an issue in Jira, Exalate automatically updates the incident in ServiceNow, and the other way around.
- Sync Jira issues and any ServiceNow entities (incidents, defects, problems, request items, etc).
👉 Exalate is the most popular Jira integration app on the Atlassian Marketplace [+4.000 active installs].
👉 You need to install Exalate on both Jira and ServiceNow. This listing will redirect you to the ServiceNow store.
👉 To install Exalate on your Jira instance, go to Exalate for Jira listing.
Start with the Free Plan:
- No-code, pre-made configuration
- Sync up to 1000 new issues per month
- Sync common fields (titles, comments, descriptions, attachments, IDs)
Or fully customize your sync with the Premium Plan:
- No-code & Script mode
- Fully customizable
- Ultimate control over data
- Unlimited sync/month
- Sync all supported fields (+100)
Or learn more about our partner program.
Unlock collaborative teamwork. Set up a two-way sync between Jira, ServiceNow and other tools.