Learn Simply. Work Confidently
Learn Simply. Work Confidently
JumpSeat is a digital adoption platform that supplies users with customized, role-based learning experiences that adapt to their needs to drive learning, understanding & adoption.
Every Software Product Owner, Trainer & Developer can solve their user adoption challenges with JumpSeat.
- No time wasted on off-site or virtual training
- No need to exhaust yourself with maintaining user training materials
- Reduce help-desk tickets through in-app user self-service
- Ensure users are ready to adopt the latest software functionality changes
JumpSeat Empowers Users.
- Contextual Help: It’s hard to learn a new system without being able to see, touch & feel.
- Persona-Based Learning: With complex applications, it’s not enough to just teach users the basics. They need training that’s not only tailored to their customized environment but also their specific role.
- Accessible: JumpSeat is always up-to-date, and always accessible
Take flight with JumpSeat and visit our website at jumpseat.io.
This app is sold by a third-party vendor.Let us know that you'd like to manage this app's billing on your Atlassian invoice.
- What does 'paid-via-vendor' mean?
Paid-via-vendor apps are licensed and purchased directly through the vendor who makes this app.
Payment for paid-via-vendor apps is not handled by Atlassian.
- Will paid-via-vendor transactions be on my Atlassian invoice?
Paid-via-vendor transactions are not managed by Atlassian. This means transactions for paid-via-vendor apps will not be on your Atlassian invoice.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 1.0.1 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 8.3.5 • Released 2020-10-13
- Steps can now be edited from the "Step is Missing" dialogue box.
- Congratulations dialog removed.
- iFrames from other domains no longer prevent steps from being added.
- Record feature now works with iFrames
- Deleting step 1 and then using Record will add steps with the correct index.
- Special characters in the application table won't render as HTML entities.
- Vertical scroll added to extra long tips.
- Adjust position saves negative values properly
- Adjust position on new steps will now save.
- Updated issue when picker would crash the browser for certain elements.
- Adding a step to an element that disappears when clicked will add the step instead of failing silently.
- Updated an issue where the user analytics page pathway table was throwing an error.
- Updated 500 error on guide trash page.
- Updated 500 error on page analytics page.
- Audit export no longer adds HTML tags to output.
- Updated issue where quiz buttons were submitting the form to the connected application.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate JumpSeat via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.