GitHub Connector for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Flexible two-way Jira Github integration: connect, sync, and automate your integrations using simple code. Jira Github sync app
Why integrate GitHub and Jira with Exalate?
Connect GitHub & Jira issues to get DEV & Product/QA/Support on the same page. Automate escalation process to improve resolution time, sync on the roadmap to deliver features on time, and create & execute tests faster.
Customizable Jira Github Sync with Exalate
Stay in the tool you love. Fully customize your sync with a few lines of code. No integration ownership: each side retains granular control over data flow by setting up its own sync rules. All in a secure way.
Flexible Real-time Jira GitHub Integration
Sync issues and pull requests' status in real time. Define the sync direction (push, pull, or two-way) and what fields to sync. Book a call with an integration engineer to discuss your Jira Github sync use case.
You want to know the status of the development project without disturbing your engineers? Let the Jira Github sync do the talking.
- Sync issue & pull request statuses between Jira & GitHub.
- Automatically update system and custom fields, trigger issue transitions, add comments, log time, etc.
- Control GitHub issue's project attributes from Jira
- Condition your sync using triggers that are based on native query languages (JQL & GitHub search syntax)
👉 You need to install Exalate on both Jira & GitHub. This listing will send you to the GitHub Marketplace.
👉 To install Exalate on your Jira, visit Exalate for Jira.
Start with the Free Plan & sync up to 1000 new issues/month.
Configure your GitHub to Jira integration however you want with the Premium Plan:
- Unlimited syncs, connections, and triggers
- Code & no-code configuration
- Customizable sync rules & field mappings
- Granular control over synced data on each side
Unlock collaborative teamwork. Set up a two-way sync between Jira, GitHub and other tools.