GitHub Connector for Jira
Two-way Jira Github integration: connect, sync, and automate using scripts
Align Teams by Connecting Jira and GitHub
Connect GitHub & Jira issues to get Engineering & Product/QA/Support on the same page. Escalate tickets to improve resolution time, sync on the roadmap to deliver features on time, and create & execute tests faster.
Why integrate GiHub and Jira with Exalate?
Stay in the tool you love. Fully customize your sync with a few lines of code. No integration ownership: each side retains granular control over data flow by setting up its own sync rules. All in a secure way.
Flexible Real-time Jira GitHub Integration
Sync issues and pull requests' status in real time. Decide the sync direction (one or two-way) and what fields to sync. Book a call with an integration engineer to discuss your Jira Github sync use case.
You want to know the status of the development project without disturbing your engineers? Let the Jira Github sync do the talk.
- Sync issue & pull request statuses between Jira and GitHub.
- Automatically update system and custom fields, trigger issue transitions, add comments, log time, etc. Keep track of work & keep everyone up to date.
- Condition your sync using triggers that are based on native query languages (JQL & GitHub search syntax)
👉 You need to install Exalate on both Jira and GitHub. This listing will send you to the GitHub Marketplace.
👉 To install Exalate on your Jira, visit Exalate for Jira.
Start with the Free Plan & sync up to 1000 new issues/month.
Configure your GitHub to Jira integration however you want with the Premium Plan:
- Unlimited syncs, connections, and triggers
- Code & no-code configuration
- Customizable sync rules & field mappings
- Granular control over synced data on each side
Schedule a call with an integration expert or check out a real-life use case video.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Unlock collaborative teamwork. Set up a two-way sync between Jira, GitHub and other tools.