Exalate: Github to Jira Integration
- Jira Service Management
Experience a seamless, real-time and two-way Github Jira Integration
Most Flexible Github Jira Integration Tool
Sync almost anything with Exalate's powerful configuration features like the scripting engine and the visual interface that allows you to experience limitless flexibility to fit your unique and complex Jira GitHub sync
Secure, Reliable,Real-time Synchronization Process
Exalate has been built to ensure that all changes are applied in case of failure or upgrades through the advanced transactional engine feature. Along with a security feature that gives complete control over shared data.
Decentralised Integration between Jira & Github
Get complete autonomous control over both incoming and outgoing information, on each side of the integration. The only solution built for both cross-project (internal) and cross-company integration scenarios.
🎉🎉🎉 New: Exalate is now offering a Forever Free Plan.
Click this link The Free Plan for details:
Exalate for Github is not a Jira app, but a Github add-on to complement the “Jira Issue Sync & more” app.
In order for your synchronization to work, you have to also install “Exalate Jira Issue Sync & more” on your Jira instance. This app can be found here.
Exalate for Github supports:
- Uni- and bi-directional sync
- Secure synchronization process. Sync all issue data, including custom fields, attachments, comments, work logs, ...
- Respects comment visibility for all use cases
- Each party defines what is private or shared. Easy to get started, yet fully customizable
- Works out of the box
- No intermediate server needed
- Cut delays with instant synchronization
- Supports Github integration for Jira Cloud, Server, and Data Center, Supports other issue trackers like Zendesk, ServiceNow, Azure DevOps, Salesforce etc.
Privacy and security
Exalate is now offering a Forever Free Plan.