- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Grant permissions to Project Admins to manage their screens and custom fields. Update fields values, options and description
Project admin can seamlessly create new fields to Jira and edit their options.
The field will be available only from the project it was created (unless Jira administrator will change the context).
Add/change name/change order/remove tabs.
Add/change order/remove fields from screens.
You can delete a field/tab only if it was added inside the project using the plugin.
You can sort all fields in a tab alphabetically.
Using the configuration page, we allow Jira administrators to control and select the actions project admins can perform.
Administer Fields for Jira Project allows you to delegate Jira field administration to your project admins. Simply create new fields, update field options, change visibility for fields and update screens using an intuitive user interface.
- Use special project menu.
- Create new fields from all types to specific project.
- Use existing fields in your project.
- Update and modify field options/values for your specific project.
- Show and hide fields from your project's screens.
- Ensure compatibility with Jira admin configuration.
We invite you to explore all of Methoda's apps
Privacy and security
See all fields related to the project. Search by field name.