- Fixes a bug that caused that the list of templates could not be loaded, stopping the user from choosing any template (including the default one)
- Version 2.0.1 • Released 2020-02-03 • Supported By Meetical • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 2.0.0 • Released 2020-01-27 • Supported By Meetical • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Meetical has gone gold. 🏆
- New Outlook Add-In to create Confluence Meeting Pages directly from Microsoft Outlook Web and Desktop.
- Improved Google Chrome Extension for Google Calendar: Choose Templates directly from the Extension.
- Enhanced security: Connect Confluence via OAuth industry security standard.
Data Center & Cloud Customers: Please note we are launching a DC approved version soon and also a Cloud version is scheduled for Q1/2020. Subscribe our newsletter or reach directly out to us via email to stay up-to-date: https://www.meetical.io/contact.html
- Version 1.5.3 • Released 2020-01-08 • Supported By Meetical • Free • Commercial
Confluence 6.x clients reported 404 errors after granting access to their Confluence.
- Fixed: Some Rest APIs could not be enable by the Plugin System and did return 404 not found. For example, this occurred when setting the user's Time Zone base on the user's Confluence settings.
- Mandatory update for 6.x, but recommended for all Confluence versions.
- Version 1.5.2 • Released 2020-01-06 • Supported By Meetical • Free • Commercial
- Fixed a display problem that empty location or empty description did show up example values (intended to be shown on templates only).
- Version 1.5.1 • Released 2019-12-20 • Supported By Meetical • Free • Commercial
- When multiple Confluence users with the same email are present, attendee list macro reports an error for that email not knowing which Confluence user should be linked. Now fixed. In such a case users which are not admins are preferred, or one is chosen randomly.
- Thanks to Jens for reporting this issue!
- Version 1.5.0 • Released 2019-12-20 • Supported By Meetical • Free • Commercial
New features and macros to create your own Meeting Templates!
- 10 new macros to customize your meeting pages
- Display meeting title, date, time, timezone, meeting attendees and their rsvp status, the meeting description, location, ... where and how you want it.
- Add labels to the templates to apply them automatically to each page created.
- Also see our documentation about custom meeting templates for Meetical
Give us feedback and enjoy this version Meetical!
- Version 1.4.0 • Released 2019-12-17 • Supported By Meetical • Free • CommercialThis is a mandatory update for all clients with security improvements.
- Users now authenticate more securely via OAuth to Confluence. (Any existing authorization grants must be renewed)
- The App will install a secure Application Link automatically. (Admins shall review the Application Link section)
- Version 1.3.1 • Released 2019-11-21 • Supported By Meetical • Free • Commercial
This release mainly fixes compatibility issues with Confluence 6.13.x and lower. Update recommended for all Confluence versions.
- Version 1.3.0 • Released 2019-11-08 • Supported By Meetical • Free • Commercial
This release brings lots of improvements and introduces a new template feature.
- The meeting date and time is now displayed in the user's time zone, language and formatting settings
- Less notifications: small updates to Meetical pages do not trigger notifications anymore.
- More robust and faster mapping of meeting attendees to Confluence users
- Support for Confluence 7.1.0
- New feature: Templates! The Meetical Meeting Overview Info table can now be used on your own Templates.
- New Macro to display Date, Time or Timezone. Can also be used on templates.
Enjoy! Feedback is very welcome.
- Version 1.2.1 • Released 2019-10-15 • Supported By Meetical • Free • Commercial
- Hotfix for Confluence version 6.9.1 and lower
- Fixes a 400 error a client reported during first-time-setup with message "Bad request - Invalid characters found in the request target". (Thanks for reporting this Johannes!)
- Version 1.2.0 • Released 2019-10-14 • Supported By Meetical • Free • Commercial
- Compatibility with Confluence 7 and minor improvements.
- Version 1.1.0 • Released 2019-10-14 • Supported By Meetical • Free • Commercial
- This version improves the initial setup experience by auto-detecting the Confluence Base URL for you and includes setup instructions in case your Instance is behind the firewall.
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2019-09-06 • Supported By Meetical • Free • Commercial
First public release.
- New Menu Item "Meetings" allows direct access to Meetical
- Setup your account directly in Confluence
- Create new meeting pages from any calendar event
- Navigate to existing meeting pages
- Integrated Cloud service automatically syncs all meeting details like date, time, title, participants, participant's attendance status, etc. from your Calendar to Confluence.
- Get your API Key from the App to use our Chrome Extension
- Version 1.0.0-AC • Released 2020-03-31 • Supported By Meetical • Free • Commercial
🚀Released new Cloud App of Meetical for Confluence Cloud.