Calculated and other custom fields(JBCF) for Jira DC/Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
A large set of different fields. DC: ToDo,Shared Components,Formula... DC/Cloud: Last comment,Sort by parent, Who was assignee etc
A large pack of automatically calculated fields
Fields for solving a variety of problems and tasks. All fields are automatically updated, support JQL search and export.
Easy and fast setup
All you need is to connect the selected field to your project. Updating the values in the fields will start automatically and will work in the background.
Sorting tasks by Hierarchy, Epic or Rank
More than 28 different calculation fields, write to us if you need to add something new. Or check out our other apps for Jira Cloud.
Pack of calculated custom fields :
- Number of comments in the issue
- The text of the first/last comment
- List of users who have commented on the issue
- First/last comment author
- Date of first/last comment
- Is the first/last comment in the task from the assignee/reporter?
- Previous status
- List of users who was the assignee
- User who last updated the issue status
- Number of links in the issue
- Number of subtasks in the issue
- The number of incoming/outgoing links in the issue
- Fields for sorting issues by parent issue key/epic key
- The last User to set the resolution in the issue
- List of users who are leaders of the components specified in the issue
- List of users who were the assignee of the request
- Project leader
- and more...
📌 See also additional functionality:
- "Time in status" Calculate the time spent in the specified status, statuses or status category.
- "Time between dates" - Calculating the time between dates from the fields or the current date.
Privacy and security
Calculated and other custom fields(JBCF) for Jira DC/Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
All fields support search and sorting using JQL. You can use these fields to create reports, dashboards and queues.