mO Jira API Tokens/Jira OAuth Authentication/Jira REST API
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Securely integrate external services and scripts using API keys and OAuth tokens for Data Center instead of usernames & passwords
Creating and Managing API keys made easy
In SSO-enabled environments in Data Center, users don't generally have local passwords. Using API keys, users can securely access Rest APIs and even integrate third-party services and scripts which use the Rest APIs
Use OAuth provider to Authenticate API requests
Already using an OAuth/OIDC provider like Azure, ADFS, Okta for SSO? Use the same to secure the Rest API requests as well! The plugin lets you fetch OAuth access tokens and use them to authenticate Rest API requests.
Adapt your app to your needs!
Don’t worry if you have a unique use case. A tailored solution will be integrated into your application, and you’ll be good to go.
Reach out to us for FREE INITIAL SETUP for Jira Rest API Token Authentication app.
Using API Token Authentication app, authenticate the Jira APIs using any third party OAuth/OIDC provider or API Tokens. The app supports Azure AD, Keycloak, Okta, AWS Cognito, Google, Github, Slack, Gitlab, Facebook and any custom provider.
Features provided by us:
- Allows you to disable Jira's basic authentication or OAuth authentication
- Supports creating or revoking individual API tokens for users and universal API tokens for services
- One click enable or disable REST API authentication using OAuth 2.0
- IP Restriction
- Group-based restriction
- Easily integrate scripts in SSO environment with Token Authentication/3rd party apps
- Token permission : Grant/Revoke group based permission
- Token Management : creation,expiration date & token scope
- Token Scope : Read-Only/Write Only permissions
- Support for JWT Token
Contact us for free installation or demo
Privacy and security
This feature let user choose whether he wants to configure the plugin using API Token or OAuth/OIDC