mO API Token/OAuth Authentication for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Secure Jira REST API Data Center by authenticating API Key/API Tokens, OAuth/OpenID/OIDC Provider instead of basic authentication
Secure your APIs in JIRA Server & Data Center
Secure your JIRA Data Center/Server REST API using API Tokens, instead of passwords
The easiest way to manage your API keys create,revoke & set the expiry time of API keys based on your needs.Also have JWT Token support.
Supports API tokens & OAuth Authentication
Protect your SSO environments with OAuth Token while connecting to external scripts,services & apps.We support 10+ OAuth/OIDC providers like Azure,Google,ADFS,Okta.Jira API Key/OAuth Authentication can be set up easily.
Free 24/7 Customer Support
Free 24/7 Support for mO Jira API Authentication add-on.
Easily integrate scripts in the SSO environment using API tokens or 3rd party apps.
Free support for end to end app configuration. Contact us to schedule a demo.
Using API Token Authentication app, authenticate the Jira APIs using any third party OAuth/OIDC provider or API Tokens. The app supports Azure AD, Keycloak, Okta, AWS Cognito, Google, Github, Slack, Gitlab, Facebook and any custom provider.
Features provided by us:
- Allows you to disable Jira's basic authentication or OAuth authentication
- Supports creating or revoking individual API tokens for users and universal API tokens for services
- One click enable or disable REST API authentication using OAuth 2.0
- IP Restriction
- Group-based restriction
- Easily integrate scripts in SSO environment with Token Authentication/3rd party apps
- Token permission : Grant/Revoke group based permission
- Token Management : creation,expiration date & token scope
- Token Scope : Read-Only/Write Only permissions
- Support for JWT Token
Contact us for free installation or demo
Privacy and security