mO Jira API Tokens/Jira OAuth Authentication/Jira REST API
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Secure Jira REST API Data Center by authenticating API Key/API Tokens, OAuth/OpenID/OIDC Provider instead of basic authentication
Secure your APIs Server & Data Center for Jira
Secure your JIRA Data Center/Server REST API using API Tokens, instead of passwords
Easiest way to manage API keys create, revoke & set the expiry time of API keys based on your needs.Also have JWT Token support for Jira
Supports API tokens & OAuth Authentication
Protect your SSO environments with OAuth Token while connecting to external scripts,services & apps.We support 10+ OAuth/OIDC providers like Azure,Google,ADFS,Okta.Jira API Key/OAuth Authentication can be set up easily.
Free 24/7 Customer Support
Free 24/7 Support for mO Jira API Authentication add-on.
Easily integrate scripts in the SSO environment using API tokens or 3rd party apps.
Free support for end to end app configuration. Contact us to schedule a demo.
Using API Token Authentication app, authenticate the Jira APIs using any third party OAuth/OIDC provider or API Tokens. The app supports Azure AD, Keycloak, Okta, AWS Cognito, Google, Github, Slack, Gitlab, Facebook and any custom provider.
Features provided by us:
- Allows you to disable Jira's basic authentication or OAuth authentication
- Supports creating or revoking individual API tokens for users and universal API tokens for services
- One click enable or disable REST API authentication using OAuth 2.0
- IP Restriction
- Group-based restriction
- Easily integrate scripts in SSO environment with Token Authentication/3rd party apps
- Token permission : Grant/Revoke group based permission
- Token Management : creation,expiration date & token scope
- Token Scope : Read-Only/Write Only permissions
- Support for JWT Token
Contact us for free installation or demo
Privacy and security
This feature let user choose whether he wants to configure the plugin using API Token or OAuth/OIDC