Enhance API Security for Jira REST APIs with OAuth/API Token
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Securely integrate Jira with external services and scripts using OAuth/OIDC, JWT tokens or API keys/tokens instead of Passwords
Creating and Managing API keys made easy
In SSO-enabled environments in Jira Server, users don't have local passwords. Using API keys, users can securely access Rest APIs & even integrate third-party services, scripts which use the Rest APIs. Supports JWT Token
Use OAuth provider to Authenticate API requests
Already using an OAuth/OIDC provider like Azure, ADFS, Okta for SSO? Use the same to secure the Rest API requests as well! The plugin lets you fetch OAuth access tokens and use them to authenticate Rest API requests.
Adapt your app to your needs!
Don’t worry if you have a unique use case. A tailored solution will be integrated into your application & you’ll be good to go.
Reach out to us for FREE INITIAL SETUP for API Token Authentication/API Authentication app
Integrate Jira APIs using OAuth/OIDC providers or API tokens using API Token Authentication app in Jira Data Center & Server. We support Azure AD, Keycloak, Okta, Ping, ADFS, AWS Cognito, Google, Github, Slack, and any custom provider you want.
- Securely integrate services and scripts in an SSO-enabled environment with Token-based Authentication.
- Authenticate API requests using a third-party OAuth/OIDC provider.
- Restrict API access based on the local groups or IP addresses.
- Supports creating or revoking individual API tokens for users.
- Create API tokens via REST endpoint to easily integrate scripts.
- Client Credentials grant flow in the OAuth Token authentication.
Contact us for free installation or demo
This feature let user choose whether he wants to configure the plugin using API Token or OAuth/OIDC