Checkout - Procurement & Asset Manager
- Jira Service Management
Streamline your purchase requests, procurement, and asset management with the simplicity and power of Jira Service Management
Simplify asset requests
Checkout ends the confusion of making requests by email or phone. Instead, teams place all of their requests in Jira Service Management, by browsing the beautiful catalog, adding items to their cart, and checking out!
Fulfill requests with inventory or a vendor order
All of the information your team needs—available assets, budgets, and vendor details—is available in Checkout. Fulfill the request with assets in inventory or instantly create a purchase order to your vendors.
Manage assets across the company
Use built-in asset management to track assets, monitor inventory, and manage spending against procurement budgets, keeping all stakeholders informed.
Corporate purchasing and asset inventory meets consumer-like shopping experience in Jira Service Management.
- Keep track of procured inventory and asset assignments with built in asset management.
- Full and readymade procurement to asset / inventory management workflow in one tool.
- Seamless requisition, approval and tracking of inventory.
- Get visibility and control of your spend against your department budget.
- Send orders directly to vendors using beautifully crafted Purchase order templates from Jira Service Management and manage received items as assets.
Learn how to use Checkout in this video demonstration.
Privacy and security
Checkout - Procurement & Asset Manager integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Shopping-link asset / inventory requisition.