EasyTime Automatic Time Tracking for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Be lazy and focus on your sprint, we've got your timesheets sorted with the only real-time, automatic tracking tool
Instant. Happens while you work - not after.
Record time instantly - when you view, comment or resolve an issue. No more forensic trawling through browser history, bulk best guess data, assumptions based on time in status, starting and forgetting to stop a timer.
Automatic. Robotic time logging better than human.
Records time in configurable chunks, aligns records to grid, takes priority of events into account and respects manual entries - produces accurate and tidier timesheets. No more double billing, clashes, or missing time.
Visual. Make gaps in your timesheet the exception.
EasyTime makes gaps in your timesheets stand out as the exception. Also works well with Tempo Timesheets, highlighting automatic entries for easy review. Fewer gaps, fewer errors – faster, better billing.
Our “EasyTime Automatic Time Tracking for Jira” App records time instantly when tracked events occur, automatically aligning and merging resulting work logs and making it easier to visually review your day.
Capturing actual time enables you to bill your clients correctly, have an understanding of how long projects take to complete, and gather valuable insight into where resources are lacking. Available for Confluence & Bitbucket!
EasyTime won an Honourable Mention prize in Codegeist 2020.
- Records time in predefined chunks
- Aligns work logs to a time grid
- Tracks multiple events - view issue, comment, the issue is resolved
- Produces distinct messages configurable for different events
- Track time for select user groups only
- Automatically suspends tracking when the browser window is not active, resumes when activated
- Records in Jira Issue View, Jira Software Boards, and Jira Service Desk Queues
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
While the engineer is working on the issue, EasyTime creates worklogs in configurable chunks.