EasyTime Automatic Time Tracking for Jira
Be lazy and focus on your sprint, we've got your timesheets covered. The only Real Time tracking tool that does it automatically
Instant. Happens while you work not after.
Record time instantly - when you view, comment or resolve an issue. No more forensic trawling thru browser history, bulk best guess data, assumptions based on time in status, starting and forgetting to stop a timer.
Automatic. Robotic time logging better than human.
Records time in configurable chunks, aligns records to grid, takes priority of events into account and respects manual entries - produces accurate and tidier timesheets. No more double billing, clashes or missing time.
Visual. Make gaps in time the exception.
EasyTime makes gaps in your timesheets stand out as the exception. Fewer gaps, fewer missing entries – faster, better billing.
Ideal for people who value time, every time.
This app won an Honourable Mention prize in Codegeist 2020.
Get your free trial and see how much time you will save. Be Lazy, The Machine Does It Better!
- records time in predefined chunks
- aligns worklogs to a time grid
- tracks multiple events - view issue, comment, issue being resolved
- produces distinct messages configurable for different events
- optionally limit tracking to select projects only
- track time for select user groups only
- automatically suspends tracking when browser window is not active, resumes when activated
- records in Jira Issue View, Jira Software Boards and Jira Service Desk Queues
- recognises priority of events
- identifies clashes, shrinks or replaces low priority events
- merges sequential worklogs silently
- prompts to merge worklogs that are too far apart
Privacy and security
EasyTime Automatic Time Tracking for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
While the engineer is working on the issue, EasyTime creates worklogs in configurable chunks.