EasyTime Automatic Time Tracking for Jira
Be lazy and focus on your sprint, we've got your timesheets sorted with the only real-time, automatic tracking tool
Instant time tracking happening while you work.
Starts recording time as soon as you view, comment, or resolve an issue.
No more worrying about starting or stopping a timer, assumptions about issue status, or trawling through browser history.
Automatically creates your work logs for you.
No more double billing, clashes, or missing time. Automatically resolves conflicts, prioritises issues, and respects manual entries.
Making gaps in your timesheet the exception.
Gaps in timesheets become the exception. Automatic work log entries are clearly highlighted for easy spotting during a review. Fewer gaps, more accuracy, faster billing!
Configuration | FAQ | Glossary | Server Version | Data Center Version | Request a Demo
Our “EasyTime Automatic Time Tracking for Jira” App records time instantly when tracked events occur, automatically aligning and merging resulting work logs and making it easier to visually review your day.
Capturing actual time enables you to bill your clients correctly, have an understanding of how long projects take to complete, and gather valuable insight into where resources are lacking. Available for Confluence & Bitbucket!
EasyTime won an Honourable Mention prize in Codegeist 2020.
- Records time in predefined chunks
- Aligns work logs to a time grid
- Tracks multiple events - view issue, comment, the issue is resolved
- Produces distinct messages configurable for different events
- Track time for select user groups only
- Automatically suspends tracking when the browser window is not active, resumes when activated
- Records in Jira Issue View, Jira Software Boards, and Jira Service Desk Queues
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
EasyTime Automatic Time Tracking for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
While the engineer is working on the issue, EasyTime creates worklogs in configurable chunks.