EasyTime Time Tracker – Automatic Jira Time Tracking
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Fully automated time tracking software to match your team's tempo with instant timesheets, budget certainty, and project insights
Tired of filling out Jira timesheets manually?
Your time in Jira is automatically tracked in real-time from any Jira event. It works in the background so you can get on with your day without worrying about timesheets. Optional pop-ups notify you of tracked activities
Clearly understand your teams time and capacity
Automatic time tracking ensures timesheets are accurate, providing clarity on capacity & bottlenecks. Improve billing efficiency with time tracked in the increments you charge. View and edit your work logs in "My Day".
Transform timesheets into visual insights
Time-tracking reports allow you to make data-driven decisions and improve future planning. With flexible filters, they are tailor-made for software and service desk teams. Filter by user, organisation/Epic, or JQL.
Our “EasyTime Automatic Time Tracking for Jira” App records time instantly when tracked events occur, automatically aligning and merging resulting work logs and making it easier to visually review your day.
Capturing actual time enables you to bill your clients correctly, have an understanding of how long projects take to complete, and gather valuable insight into where resources are lacking. Available for Confluence & Bitbucket!
EasyTime won an Honourable Mention prize in Codegeist 2020.
- Records time in predefined chunks
- Aligns work logs to a time grid
- Tracks multiple events - view issue, comment, the issue is resolved
- Produces distinct messages configurable for different events
- Track time for select user groups only
- Automatically suspends tracking when the browser window is not active, resumes when activated
- Records in Jira Issue View, Jira Software Boards, and Jira Service Desk Queues
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
EasyTime Time Tracker – Automatic Jira Time Tracking integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Your time in Jira is automatically tracked from any Jira event. It works in the background so you can get on with your day without worrying about timesheets. With optional pop-ups to notify you of tracked activities.