Coda is the all-in-one doc that comes with flexible, powerful building blocks, so you can create the tools that fit your team
The Jira Pack and its two-way sync keep stakeholders in-the-know about how your projects are progressing. Each team member can create an issue, ask questions, and make changes to Jira tasks from your Coda doc, without extra Jira licenses or the help of a developer.
The Coda Jira Pack also supports JQL, so you can use powerful search queries to pull only the most relevant Jira issues into your Coda doc.
Coda also has ready-made templates like this one to organize your project details and synced data from Jira.Installing the Jira Pack is easy, here’s how:
- Go to the Insert icon in the top right corner of your Coda doc.
- Select “Packs.” Find and install the Jira Pack.
- After installing select “Add a new.”
- If you have multiple projects for Jira you'll need to choose the one you want to connect and accept.
- Repeat the process if you’d like to set up another project.
Privacy and security
Sync all of your Jira issues directly into your Coda doc